Click on the session title to download the presentation.
Friday, September 1, 2017
- Seizure vs. Parasomnia – Selim Benbadis, MD – Not Available for Download.
- A Nuerologist’s 60,000 ft view of Sleep Neurology – David Rye, MD
Sleep Clinical Track
Our Dreams and Preventing Infant Death
- Dream Science, Review of Literature on Dreams, Nightmares, REM Disorders and Lucid Dreaming – Jose Colon, MD – Not Available for Download.
- Does Sudden Infant Death Syndrome Exist – Medical Examiner Perspective – Jon Thogmarten, MD
Sleep Disorders Resulting From Traumatic Life Events
- TBI and Sleep – Risa Nakase-Richardson, PhD
- Light and the Sleep Cycle – J. Roxanne Prichard, PhD
- Kohler Memorial Lecture Hypnosis and Sleep – Jaclyn Lewis-Croswell, Psy.D
Sleep Disorders Resulting from Significant Medical Events
- Assessment of the Upper Airway for MRD and HNS – Karel Callero, MD – Not Available for Download.
- Sleep and Chronic Illness – Michelle Zetoony Nudell, DO
- Sleep and Stroke – Stephen Crum, MD
Sleep Technical Track
Acquiring and Analyzing the PSG
- Central Apneas on the PSG – Shahrokh Javaheri, MD – Not Available for Download.
- Abnormal EEG and Polysomnography – John M. Crawford, REEG, RPSGST
- CPAP Compliance Downloads – Nancy Collop, MD
- Pediatric Sleep and Epilepsy – Bobbi Hopkins, MD – Not Available for Download.
Sleep Deprivation and Safety
- Shift Work and Sleep Deprivation – Laura Wittine, MD
- Sleep Apps and Automotive Safety Advances – Sherwin Mina, MD
The Latest in Epilepsy Treatment
- Misdiagnosis and Differential Diagnosis of Seizures – Selim Benbadis, MD – Not Available for Download.
- Epilepsy, Special Concerns in Women – Shahin Nouri, MD
The Latest in Epilepsy Diagnosis
Monitoring in the Operating Room
- Intra Cranial Monitoring for Epilepsy – Fernando Vale, MD
- EEG in the OR: Pharmacology, Troubleshooting, Communications and Compliance – Rebecca Clark, REEG
Saturday, September 2, 2017
- Neuroimaging in Sleep and Epilepsy – Katie Bailey, MD
- Sleep – Should I Drive? – Nancy Collop, MD
- Epilepsy – Can I Drive? – Sagarika Nallu, MD
Sleep Clinical Track
Sleep and the Heart
- Is there a lack of Effect on CPAP in Cardiovascular Disease – Shahrokh Javaheri, MD – Not Available for Download.
- Advanced Titration Strategies for Heart Disease – Laura Wittane, MD
Sleep-Medications and Light
- Update on Idiopathic Hypersomnoience – David Rye, MD
- Five Biggest Blunders in the use of Sedatives/hypnotics – Lisa Whims-Squires, MD
- Duel Orexin Receptor Antagonists – An Alternative to Traditional Hypnotics for Insomnia in the Elderly Population – J. Roxanne Prichard, MD
The Roadblocks to Lungs
- Objectively Measuring Sleepiness – Daniel Schwartz, MD
- The Link Between Airway, Bruxism and TMD/AASM Oral Appliance Update – Tara Griffin, DDS – Not Available for Download.
Epilepsy Technical Track
CTLM Prep and Skin Prep
- CTLM Board Prep – Rebecca Clark, REEG – Not Available for Download.
- Skin Injury Associated with cEEG Monitoring- John M. Crawford, REEG, RPSGST – Not Available for Download.
Isolette to Bassinet
- Pediatric Epilepsy – Cindy Jenkinson, REEG – Not Available for Download.
- Isolette to Bassinet EEG’s Age Related Maturation Changes – Henry Coet, REEG
Diagnostic Testing for Epilepsy
Epilepsy Clinical Track
Recreational Drugs and Pharmaceuticals with Epilepsy
- Medical Marijuana – Sagarika Nallu, MD
- Update on Pharmacological Treatments in Epilepsy in Children – Jose Ferreria, MD – Not Available for Download.