Jointly Presented By
Intentional Simulation Center Management: Tactics for Sustainability Course
March 27-29, 2019
Center for Advanced Medical Learning and Simulation (CAMLS)
124 South Franklin Street
Tampa, FL 33602
This innovative 3-day course presented by USF Health, OSF Healthcare System, CAMLS and Jump Simulation will focus on:
- Enhancing advanced operations; strategic planning and prioritization; funding sources
- Developing a value demonstration framework and research infrastructure; needs and financial analysis
- Sharpening effective leadership practices; negotiations; stakeholder engagement
- Strengthening marketing and communications; internal and external branding; social media
Wednesday, March 27, 2019
|7:30 AM – 4:15 PM||Session Topics to Include:
Thursday, March 28, 2019
|8:00 AM – 4:00 PM||Session Topics to Include:
Friday, March 29, 2019
|8:00 AM – 1:00 PM||Session Topics to Include:
Individuals interested in and responsible for simulation operations outcomes and sustainability
$995.00 per person.
Registration includes course meals, program materials and certificate of completion.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
Cancellations must be requested in writing via fax to 813-224-7864 or email to email@example.com, and received by March 15, 2019 in order to receive a refund. A $50.00 cancellation fee will be assessed to cover administrative costs. There are no refunds for no-shows or for cancellations received after March 15, 2019. Substitutions are welcome without penalty.
TWO EASY WAYS TO PAY:
- Pay by Credit Card Online: A payment confirmation will be emailed to the participant.
- Pay by Check: After registering online, a payment voucher with instructions will be emailed to the participant. Registration will not be confirmed until payment is received.
Please Note: Payment will not be accepted onsite.
There is not a group room block held for this course. For hotel recommendations close to CAMLS, please visit Downtown Tampa Hotels
For Questions, Concerns and Feedback:
Please contact the activity coordinator listed below, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The course is partially underwritten through a generous grant from: