Intentional Simulation Center Management: Tactics for Sustainability Course
October 16-18, 2019
Center for Advanced Medical Learning and Simulation (CAMLS)
124 South Franklin Street
Tampa, FL 33602
This innovative 3-day course presented by USF Health, OSF Healthcare System, CAMLS and Jump Simulation will focus on:
- Enhancing advanced operations; strategic planning and prioritization; funding sources
- Developing a value demonstration framework and research infrastructure; needs and financial analysis
- Sharpening effective leadership practices; negotiations; stakeholder engagement
- Strengthening marketing and communications; internal and external branding; social media
Wednesday, October 16, 2019
|7:30 AM – 5:00 PM||Session Topics to Include:
Thursday, October 17, 2019
|8:00 AM – 4:30 PM||Session Topics to Include:
Friday, October 18, 2019
|8:00 AM – 1:00 PM||Session Topics to Include:
Individuals interested in and responsible for simulation operations outcomes and sustainability
Overall Learning Objectives:
Upon completion of the course, the participant should be able to:
- Reflect on opportunities for leadership in their simulation center
- Implement the tactics for sustainability of their simulation programming
Nikki McLean, DBA, MSN, RN, CHSE-A, CHSE
Director of Simulation Education
USF Health CAMLS
Lisa Baker, MD FACEP
Director of Education Division, Jump Simulation
Clinical Associate Professor of Emergency Medicing, UICOM-P
There are no prerequisites for this course.
$1,995.00 per person.
Registration includes course meals, program materials and certificate of completion.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
Cancellations must be requested in writing via fax to 813-224-7864 or email to email@example.com, and received by October 4, 2019 in order to receive a refund. A $50.00 cancellation fee will be assessed to cover administrative costs. There are no refunds for no-shows or for cancellations received after March 1, 2019. Substitutions are welcome without penalty.
TWO EASY WAYS TO PAY:
- Pay by Credit Card Online: A payment confirmation will be emailed to the participant.
- Pay by Check: After registering online, a payment voucher with instructions will be emailed to the participant. Registration will not be confirmed until payment is received.
Please Note: Payment will not be accepted onsite.
There is not a group room block held for this course. For hotel recommendations close to CAMLS, please visit Downtown Tampa Hotels
Equal Opportunity and ADA:
USF is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Institution
For Questions, Concerns and Feedback:
Please contact the activity coordinator listed below, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.