Intentional Simulation Center Leadership: Tactics for Sustainability Course
April 20-22, 2020
Center for Advanced Medical Learning and Simulation (CAMLS)
124 South Franklin Street
Tampa, FL 33602
This innovative 3-day course presented by USF Health, OSF Healthcare System, CAMLS and Jump Simulation will focus on:
- Enhancing advanced operations; strategic planning and prioritization; funding sources
- Developing a value demonstration framework and research infrastructure; needs and financial analysis
- Sharpening effective leadership practices; negotiations; stakeholder engagement
- Strengthening marketing and communications; internal and external branding; social media
Monday, April 20, 2020
|7:30 AM – 5:00 PM||Session Topics to Include:
Tuesday, April 21, 2020
|8:00 AM – 4:30 PM||Session Topics to Include:
Wednesday, April 22, 2020
|8:00 AM – 1:00 PM||Session Topics to Include:
Individuals interested in and responsible for simulation operations outcomes and sustainability
Overall Learning Objectives:
Upon completion of the course, the participant should be able to:
- Reflect on opportunities for leadership in their simulation center
- Implement the tactics for sustainability of their simulation programming
Phillip Wortham MBA, BA, CHSOS
Director of Operations and Technology
Lisa Barker, MD FACEP
Director of Education Division, Jump Simulation
Clinical Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine, UICOM-P
There are no prerequisites for this course.
$1,995.00 per person.
Registration includes course meals, program materials and certificate of completion.
Refund and Cancellation Policy:
Cancellations must be requested in writing via fax to 813-224-7864 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and received by April 6, 2020 in order to receive a refund. A $50.00 cancellation fee will be assessed to cover administrative costs. There are no refunds for no-shows or for cancellations received after April 17, 2020. Substitutions are welcome without penalty.
TWO EASY WAYS TO PAY:
- Pay by Credit Card Online: A payment confirmation will be emailed to the participant.
- Pay by Check: After registering online, a payment voucher with instructions will be emailed to the participant. Registration will not be confirmed until payment is received.
Please Note: Payment will not be accepted onsite.
There is not a group room block held for this course. For hotel recommendations close to CAMLS, please visit Downtown Tampa Hotels
Equal Opportunity and ADA:
USF is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Institution
For Questions, Concerns and Feedback:
Please contact the activity coordinator listed below, or contact email@example.com.