CAMLS offers complete instructional design services to meet the specific learning objectives for our clients’ programs. Our expert education staff includes instructional design specialists and subject-matter experts across all healthcare specialties.
We are able to assist regional, national and international clients with our team of multidisciplinary experts. CAMLS provides unsurpassed knowledgeto guide the design and development of simulation curricula.
Contact us today to learn more on how CAMLS can add value to your educational activity.
Instructional Design & Accreditation Management
- Gap analysis collaboration, research, and review
- Educational methodology guidance
- Learning objectives development
- Continuing education credit application review and designation of credit
- Content validation and conflict of interest resolution
- Evaluation creation and results summarization and analysis
- Outcomes measurement design & analysis
- On-site accreditation compliance oversight
- Solicitation and management of commercial support
- Documentation and monitoring of continuing education process
- Abstract solicitation and review