Strategically located on the second floor, CAMLS interactive Education Center features more than 25,000 square feet, providing clients convenient access to the first-floor Surgical Skills Lab and the third-floor Simulation Center, called the Virtual Patient Care Center, for easy programmatic transition. State-of-the-art technology, concierge-level service and the ability to customize classroom, reception, exhibit and dining space, set CAMLS apart in its ability to meet clients’ diverse meeting and conference needs. The CAMLS team anticipates the needs of your meeting coordinator and is ready to meet any challenge to ensure full program engagement for clients and learners to maximize your CAMLS experience.
Numerous healthcare organizations and non-healthcare businesses find the Education Center perfect for board meetings, retreats, and conferences with concurrent sessions, plus black-tie events and high-end client entertainment.
Clients also find that the design and flexibility of the Education Center foster the ideal learning and business environment for all audiences and program needs.
The Education center features:
- 200-person, semicircular, tiered auditorium equipped with hard-wired, global teleconferencing capabilities as well as Apple TV, WI-FI direct-connections, a state-of-the-art audience response system that enables, “live,” interactive polling and “live,” built-in, microphones located throughout the participant seating.
- 3 adjacent, flexible space classrooms with the identical technology available in the large auditorium
- An amphitheater-style, tiered classroom that can seat 50.
- A state-of-the-art, 38-seat, executive board room equipped with privacy glass.
- Ample break-out space for networking, exhibit space, a built-in registration area and dining space that accommodates seated dining for up to 200 guests or large receptions and the same technology elsewhere that accommodates presentations and meeting needs.