BRING YOUR NEXT CORPORATE MEETING OR CONFERENCE TO MORSANI COLLEGE OF MEDICINE & HEART INSTITUTEWhy the USF Health Morsani College of Medicine & Heart Institute?
The USF Health Morsani College of Medicine & Heart Institute is the perfect alternative venue for the everyday common location. We can host your next board retreat, sales meeting, company announcement, press conference, reception, or team-building event.
The USF Health Morsani College of Medicine & Heart Institute is unmatched both in scale and customer service. With concierge-level attention in 36,000 square feet of meeting space, the USF Health Morsani College of Medicine & Heart Institute is the ideal location for your next program.
- 400-seat auditorium set in classroom style with electrical outlets at each seat.
- Auditorium pre-function space perfect for exhibits, cocktail receptions, or pre-event gatherings.
- Variety of classrooms and breakout rooms.
- Large landings on each floor with grand views of the Water Street neighborhood.
- Flexible set up capabilities for all event configurations.
Technology and video conferencing capabilities mirrored throughout the campus.
- Onsite meeting planning and logistics. Your dedicated conference coordinator and team will ensure that every detail of your event or program is met.
- Onsite catering from simple to formal with C.B.K. Catering & Events.
- Full-service A/V support with state-of-the-art technology and video conferencing capabilities throughout the building for global broadcasting.
- Complimentary WiFi.
Need to be located in the heart of the city? Need to have easy access to major transportation routes? Need to be close to the Tampa International Airport? Need hotel rooms? The USF Health Morsani College of Medicine & Heart Institute meets all of these needs in the heart of the exciting downtown Water Street Tampa district.
Our location features:
- Convenient downtown Tampa location.
- Walking distance to a variety of hotels and restaurants, art and entertainment venues.
- Tampa International Airport is just 7 miles away and a 15 minute drive in moderate traffic.
- The building is perfect for hosting a variety of meetings in all types of industries, including real estate, banking, technology, accounting, law and national examinations, to name a few.
- Parking is accessible and affordable.
- Rideshare, Taxi, motor coach, and VIP town car services are readily available.
- Located on the TECO Line Streetcar System offering complimentary service between Downtown Tampa, Water Street District, Channel District and Ybor City.
Let’s Get Started
Plan Your Event
Complete the Plan Your Event submission form below and a representative will follow up with you very soon!